Mullen Automotive (NASDAQ:MULN) has now cleared the air on Lawrence Hardge and a potential partnership according to the company’s latest 8-K filing.
Lawrence Hardge announced on X, formerly known as Twitter, that he is now reconnecting with Mullen Automotive after the company terminated the partnership in July.
“On July 10, 2023, Mullen Automotive Inc. issued a termination notice to Lawrence Hardge and the following entities Global EV Technology, Inc. and EV Technology, LLC terminating the Agreement dated April 17, 2023 between the Company and EVT,” the company said in a statement.
However, Mullen Automotive released a filing disclosing and addressing Lawrence Hardge and the potential of any future endeavors.
“As previously reported on a Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 11, 2023, Mullen Automotive Inc. terminated its agreement with Lawrence Hardge, and Global EV Technology, Inc. and EV Technology, LLC regarding the development and licensing of certain technology to extend effective battery life.
This agreement remains terminated and has not been reinstated.
The Company confirms that it does not have any existing, nor does it intend to in the future enter into any, agreement or arrangement with Hardge or EVT.
As a one-time accommodation, the Company has agreed to allow Hardge to test his units on two of the Company’s vehicles that are currently at an EPA certified test facility for the sole purpose of verifying the technology.
No affirmative testing dates have been scheduled.
This accommodation has not established, nor is it intended to establish, any relationship with Hardge or EVT,” the company stated.
Mullen Automotive stock rose more than +4% on Wednesday — shares are still down more than -99% year-to-date.
Market News Published Daily 📰
Don’t forget to opt-in for push notifications so you don’t miss a single article!
Also, thank you to all of our blog sponsors. This year we’ve been able to increase push notifications slots making it more convenient than ever for new readers to receive their daily market news and updates.
- Gain access to EXCLUSIVE FrankNez articles you won’t find here.
- Become part of a private and safe Discord community, just for retail investors.
- Get drawn at the end of the year for holiday giveaways.
Recommended For You ✨
- Wells Fargo is Now Freezing Bank Accounts in New Scandal
- A US Bank is Now Denying Customers Access to Money
- Chase Customers Now Unable to Access Money Through ATMs
- A US Company Now Declares An Unexpected Bankruptcy
- California Now Has Massive Departures As Hundreds of Thousands Leave
- Massive Layoffs in California Now Underway Prior to Holidays