Transcripts show emails between FINRA and the SEC communicating about the fraud that was occurring in MMTLP prior to the U3 halt and delisting of the ticker.
Regulators knew fraudulent activity was happening and simply unplugged all trading, swallowing shareholders lifesavings and retirement money.
This has raised big fraud concerns within the retail community.
For months, investors have reached out to regulators and have created enough momentum around the problem to gain the attention of Congress.
Congress is now investigating the MMTLP scandal with many investors flocking to D.C to meet with representatives and to tell their stories.
After months of raising awareness, the community was able to get the attention of Fox Business’s Charles Payne.
Charles Payne asked Hester Peirce for her thoughts on the injustices of the MMTLP case.
Here’s what she had to say.
Hester Peirce on MMTLP
“I think the big issue that we’ve, and I’ve certainly heard those concerns, and I think the big issue that we need to take from this is we need to do a better job communicating about what happens when certain actions happen in the market,” said Hester Peirce on MMTLP.
But Charles Payne understands where the retail community stands on this massive issue.
“What happens with this particular case, will they release the FINRA blue sheets for MMTLP?
People are talking about this, people say “my money is frozen in this”, they see it as a deliberate attempt once again to derail regular investors,” says Charles Payne.
“Well again, when people are having issues like that, I do encourage you to contact the SEC,” says Peirce.
But investors have been contacting the SEC — in fact they have also been in touch with the FBI on this case.
“Sometimes it does take time to sort through these issues, but we do take those inquires seriously,” says the SEC Commissioner.
I encourage you to watch the interview clip below.
Majority of investors were displeased to hear the SEC Commissioner dance around the questions, something the SEC has been very good at doing when addressing retail concerns.
However, MMTLP getting mentioned on FOX Business is a big win for the community as the story of those affected only continues to grow.
SEC Chairman Gary Gensler is expected to address the MMTLP scandal in a hearing tomorrow, April 18th.
Gary Gensler Expected to Answer Inquiries on MMTLP
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Chairman Gary Gensler is expected to answer inquiries on MMTLP during a hearing on Tuesday, April 18th.
Investors have gotten in touch with several government representatives and told their stories relating to the MMTLP scandal.
Earlier this month we found out Congress was getting involved in the MMTLP scandal through a leaked letter sent out to Meta Materials CEO George Palikaras; however, a new letter from Congress details an ongoing investigation into naked short selling and other market fraud.
Congressman Bill Posey said in a letter that he’s been hearing from a variety of constituents on retail’s concerns involving MMTLP.
“While we have yet to be given evidence that anyone acted unlawfully or unscrupulously in this matter, I believe the regulatory agencies have an obligation to investigate this matter,” said the Congressman.
But evidence has indeed surfaced.
Conversations between FINRA and the SEC confirm the regulators knew of the fraud that was occurring in ticker symbol MMTLP.
Now investors are confirming they’ve been in contact with Congressman Warren Davidson, who has apparently confirmed to them SEC Chairman Gary Gensler will be questioned about MMTLP in front of the House Financial Services Committee.
This is a developing story – join the newsletter below to stay up to date on the latest MMTLP stock news.
- Gary Gensler Expected to Answer Inquiries on MMTLP
- Investigations Widen: Congress Now Involved (MMTLP)
- MMTLP Investors Want Their Two Trading Days Back
- MMTLP Shareholders Demand FINRA Release Blue Sheets
- Subpoenas Will Go Out Says John Brda
- MMTLP Investors Now Reaching Out to Oversight Committee
- FINRA Responds to Investors Affected by MMTLP Aftermath
- MMTLP Scandal Recognized as Biggest Wall Street Fraud
- MMTLP Injustice is Now Spreading Like Wildfire
Market News Published Daily
For stock market, business news and updates, join the newsletter to receive weekly market news and notifications straight to your inbox.
Franknez.com is the media site that keeps retail investors informed.
- Gain access to EXCLUSIVE FrankNez articles you won’t find here.
- Become part of a private and safe Discord community, just for retail investors.
- Get drawn at the end of the year for holiday giveaways.
Recommended For You ✨
- The US Treasury Direct is Now Freezing Customer Accounts
- Wells Fargo is Now Freezing Bank Accounts in New Scandal
- A Massive Bank Now Closes Several Branches in Florida
- A US Bank is Now Denying Customers Access to Money
- California Now Has Massive Departures As Hundreds of Thousands Leave
- A US Company Now Declares An Unexpected Bankruptcy