The MMTLP injustice is now being heard worldwide.
What started as an injustice that only investors affected felt, is now growing into a global activist movement to hold regulators and Wall Street culprits accountable.
Many powers are now getting involved after the retail community has reached out to several branches in government, including Congress, the FBI, and the Oversight Committee, with evidence of fraud in MMTLP.
The story expands beyond MMTLP as fraud within the financial system is experienced through a variety of companies and stock tickers every day.
And now larger investigations are going out as the MMTLP story gets picked up by larger media and news platforms.
FOX Business has spoken with a community member and has received the FOIA documents detailing FINRA and the SEC were aware of the fraud occurring in MMTLP prior to the U3 halt.
James O’Keef, founder of Project Veritas, has also reached out to the community requesting more information on the events.
Investors have also given Charles Payne the latest news and updates in efforts to expand the story’s reach.
This is a big step forward for MMTLP investors and the retail community as an entirety.
Brief Overview of What’s Happened with MMTLP
Investors who held shares of MMTLP stock on the record date of December 12 were going to receive a preferred dividend of Next Bridge Hydrocarbon on Wednesday, December the 14th.
However, MMTLP stock stopped trading on Thursday, December 8 after FINRA delisted the security without notice or warning.
It’s been more than 100 days since investors’ money was frozen and now inaccessible since the delisting of MMTLP.
Transcripts between FINRA and the SEC revealed that regulators were aware of fraud happening in MMTLP at least a year prior to the U3 halt.
There were investigations happening behind the scenes, yet FINRA failed to warn shareholders of what was about to occur.
Now the retail community is calling for the resignation of FINRA CEO Robert W. Cook.
Nearly 6,000 investors have signed the petition at the time of this publication.
There’s also an action pending in Federal Court in the state of California.
Full details and the latest updates coming very soon.
Latest MMTLP News and Updates
- MMTLP Investors Want Their Two Trading Days Back
- MMTLP Shareholders Demand FINRA Release Blue Sheets
- Subpoenas Will Go Out Says John Brda
- MMTLP Investors Now Reaching Out to Oversight Committee
- FINRA Responds to Investors Affected by MMTLP Aftermath
- MMTLP Scandal Recognized as Biggest Wall Street Fraud
Market News Published Daily
For stock market, business news and updates, join the newsletter to receive weekly market news and notifications straight to your inbox.
Franknez.com is the media site that keeps retail investors informed.
- Gain access to EXCLUSIVE FrankNez articles you won’t find here.
- Become part of a private and safe Discord community, just for retail investors.
- Get drawn at the end of the year for holiday giveaways.
Recommended For You ✨
- Chase Customers Now Unable to Access Money Through ATMs
- A US Company Now Declares An Unexpected Bankruptcy
- California Now Has Massive Departures As Hundreds of Thousands Leave
- A Massive Bank Now Closes Several Branches in Florida
- A US Bank is Now Denying Customers Access to Money
- The US Treasury Direct is Now Freezing Customer Accounts