John Brda, former CEO of Torchlight, which merged with Meta Materials in 2021, shares solutions and his thoughts on MMTLP in a new interview.
MMTLP has gained attention after shareholders created a ruckus, forcing regulators and media to turn their heads.
Probably one of the most iconic stories since the ‘meme stock’ frenzy, the MMTLP scandal dives deep into the manipulation that the retail community has been trying to raise awareness on for the past three years and even decades.
Shareholders assembled in an organized manner, never seen before, to contact government reps and officials, lawyers, CEOs, and the media to shed light on the injustices the community has been suffering through since the U3 halt of ticker MMTLP.
No solutions have been brought to the table aside from shareholders themselves, and John Brda weighs in.
In an exclusive interview with let-it-trade.com, John talks solutions and more on MMTLP.
Here are just a few of the things Brda had to say.
Two Ways to Resolve the MMTLP Situation
John Brda says that there are two distinctive ways to resolve the MMTLP situation.
- Is to allow two days of trading under strict supervision.
- And the second is to get the ‘bad actors’ to solve their settlement problems by buying shares of Next Bridge Hydrocarbons.
“You really have two ways to resolve the situation. You can basically allow for two days of trading under supervision so that there’s no funny business going on; there’s no additional shorting, there’s no buying from retail, it’s only position close only.
And there would be short covering only in that situation. But that cannot be under the ticker symbol MMTLP. The only way that could happen is with FINRA’s involvement and Next Bridge’s involvement as well to allow it to happen.
And again, for two days only, give people the two day that they missed and see where the chips fall; we’ll see what happens in that situation.”
Retail investors have demanded FINRA to give them their two trading days back with #IWantMy2Days flooding social media as a result of the manipulation.
“The only other scenario would be for, again after finding out all the information via blue sheets and share counts and information/questions we ask FINRA, how bad the situation is and who is involved, is that those actors can come to Next Bridge, try to solve their problem by buying shares from Next Bridge Hydrocarbons and settling out their issues that way.
We’ll see where it goes – I believe those are the only two solutions and hopefully we’ll get to a solution here shortly.”
You can watch the full interview below.
Latest MMTLP Stock News and Updates
The MMTLP scandal is out of the bag – congress, the FBI, and both FINRA and the SEC are aware of how grand this problem has become.
Now it’s just a matter of coming up with a definitive solution that will bring justice to MMTLP shareholders and hopefully along the way, provide structure for a better future in the stock market.
This is a developing story — join the newsletter below for the latest MMTLP stock news and updates.
Share this article to raise awareness.
- Investigations Widen: Congress Now Involved (MMTLP)
- MMTLP Investors Want Their Two Trading Days Back
- MMTLP Shareholders Demand FINRA Release Blue Sheets
- Subpoenas Will Go Out Says John Brda
- MMTLP Investors Now Reaching Out to Oversight Committee
- FINRA Responds to Investors Affected by MMTLP Aftermath
- MMTLP Scandal Recognized as Biggest Wall Street Fraud
- MMTLP Injustice is Now Spreading Like Wildfire
Market News Published Daily
For stock market, business news and updates, join the newsletter to receive weekly market news and notifications straight to your inbox.
Franknez.com is the media site that keeps retail investors informed.
- Gain access to EXCLUSIVE FrankNez articles you won’t find here.
- Become part of a private and safe Discord community, just for retail investors.
- Get drawn at the end of the year for holiday giveaways.
Recommended For You ✨
- Florida Now Has Massive Departures As Hundreds of Thousands Leave
- The US Treasury Direct is Now Freezing Customer Accounts
- Massive Layoffs in California Now Underway Prior to Holidays
- Wells Fargo is Now Freezing Bank Accounts in New Scandal
- California Now Has Massive Departures As Hundreds of Thousands Leave
- A US Company Now Declares An Unexpected Bankruptcy