The self-regulatory agency FINRA just attempted to gaslight investors on the new email leaks involving their knowledge of the fraud occurring in ticker symbol MMTLP.
FINRA was responsible for halting and delisting MMTLP without notice.
Investors were also promised stock of Next Bridge Hydrocarbons as a ‘spinoff’ but have not been delivered to this day.
Hundreds of billions of dollars are estimated to be stuck in limbo with shareholders having absolutely no access to their funds.
In efforts to derail the public from the scandal, FINRA has attempted to gaslight investors on social media by making claims of fraudulent emails purporting to be from FINRA.
Here’s what the regulator said on Twitter:
“There is an ongoing phishing campaign that involves fraudulent emails purporting to be from FINRA and using the domain names “@finraps.org” or “@finraps.net”.
These emails are not connected to FINRA, and firms should delete all emails from these domains. “
But the emails from the transcripts (email leaks) are correct, ending in finra.org, per official email information on record.
The attempt has been a failure, but an attempt, nonetheless.
Congress Gets Involved in MMTLP Investigation
A letter from Pete Sessions, Member of US Congress (TX 17th) was leaked on Wednesday from this week reaching out to Meta Materials CEO George Palikaras for aid on the MMTLP investigation.
“Several issues have been brought to my attention surrounding the trading and ultimately the U3 Halt issued by FINRA on ticker symbol MMTLP.
It is my understanding in talking with FINRA personally, that there has been a “hiccup” in the matter and that there may be short positions that have not settled in the trades of MMTLP.
Furthermore, the CEO of OTC Markets has also publicly stated that there are indeed short shares that are trapped because of the FINRA halt.
Additionally, there are concerns about the exchange of MMTLP shares for shares issued by Next Bridge Hydrocarbons.
Approximately 165 millions shares were to be involved in this process, with the intent for individual shareholders to be assigned their positions in book entry form with the transfer agent American Stock & Trust (AST).
Currently, there are many individual holders with their long position of shares in their respective brokerage accounts.
There appears to be lack of broker transparency of shareholder ownership interests and this problem has cause a potential issue for Next Bridge Hydrocarbons corporate governance,” said Pete Sessions of Congress.
This is a developing story – join the newsletter below to be notified on the latest updates.
Latest MMTLP Stock News and Updates
- MMTLP Investors Want Their Two Trading Days Back
- MMTLP Shareholders Demand FINRA Release Blue Sheets
- Subpoenas Will Go Out Says John Brda
- MMTLP Investors Now Reaching Out to Oversight Committee
- FINRA Responds to Investors Affected by MMTLP Aftermath
- MMTLP Scandal Recognized as Biggest Wall Street Fraud
- MMTLP Injustice is Now Spreading Like Wildfire
- Investigations Widen: Congress Now Involved (MMTLP)
Share this article to raise awareness – leave your thoughts below in the comment section of the article below.
Market News Published Daily
For stock market, business news and updates, join the newsletter to receive weekly market news and notifications straight to your inbox.
Franknez.com is the media site that keeps retail investors informed.
- Gain access to EXCLUSIVE FrankNez articles you won’t find here.
- Become part of a private and safe Discord community, just for retail investors.
- Get drawn at the end of the year for holiday giveaways.
Recommended For You ✨
- The US Treasury Direct is Now Freezing Customer Accounts
- Chase Customers Now Unable to Access Money Through ATMs
- Massive Layoffs in California Now Underway Prior to Holidays
- A Massive Bank Now Closes Several Branches in Florida
- A US Company Now Declares An Unexpected Bankruptcy
- Wells Fargo is Now Freezing Bank Accounts in New Scandal