More than 34K MMTLP letters have been sent to regulators by investors affected by the aftermath of the U3 halt and delisting of ticker symbol MMTLP.
Investors affected by the MMTLP scandal have been flocking to D.C to meet with representatives, making calls daily, and raising awareness on social media about the injustices that have been forced upon them.
Investors who held shares of MMTLP stock on the record date of December 12 would receive a preferred dividend of Next Bridge Hydrocarbon on Wednesday, December the 14th.
However, MMTLP stock stopped trading on Thursday, December 8 after FINRA delisted the security without notice or warning.
Next Bridge made the following statement relating to the events:
“We recognize that some of our shareholders who owned Meta’s Series A Non-Voting Preferred Stock prior to the Spin-Off might have been affected by FINRA’s halting of the trading in that stock while the Company was still wholly owned and controlled by Meta.
The current board and officers of the Company have no information from FINRA regarding the Trading Halt other than the information in the public notice published by FINRA announcing the Trading Halt.
Further, FINRA did not provide any advance notice to the Company or Meta prior to its initiating the Trading Halt.
While we were not involved in the Trading Halt, we certainly empathize with anyone adversely affected by the Trading Halt and are assessing the matter.
The Company believes that our primary means of delivering shareholder value is to develop our interests in the Orogrande Basin, and we remain focused on this objective.”
Congress and Regulators on MMTLP
Earlier in April, we found Congress was getting involved in the MMTLP scandal through a leaked letter sent out to Meta Materials CEO George Palikaras; however, a new letter from Congress details an ongoing investigation into naked short selling and other market fraud.
Congressman Bill Posey said in a letter that he’s been hearing from a variety of constituents on retail’s concerns involving MMTLP.
These letters have certainly provided investors with a boost in confidence on their efforts, however, investors who have met with representatives say this is just the beginning.
One major concern is that there are representatives who aren’t fully understanding or educated on the malpractices that occur within the market which may pose a big roadblock and risk to retail investors.
SEC Chairman Gary Gensler was expected to answer inquiries on MMTLP on Tuesday’s hearing but failed to touch topic on retail’s concerns.
It is evident that although the retail community has done a fascinating job of raising awareness with Congress and FINRA, others may attempt to silence the masses by simply having their message fall on deaf ears as we’ve seen in the past with AMC and GameStop.
Investors are urging one another to continue to send letters to regulators.
How to Submit Your MMTLP Letter
More than 34K MMTLP letters have been submitted to regulators.
You can support the MMTLP community by submitting a letter on fairmarketsnow.org.
You can also support the community by sharing this article and all other forms of information to raise awareness.
This is a developing story – join the newsletter below to stay up to date on the latest MMTLP stock news.
- Gary Gensler Expected to Answer Inquiries on MMTLP
- Investigations Widen: Congress Now Involved (MMTLP)
- MMTLP Investors Want Their Two Trading Days Back
- MMTLP Shareholders Demand FINRA Release Blue Sheets
- Subpoenas Will Go Out Says John Brda
- MMTLP Investors Now Reaching Out to Oversight Committee
- FINRA Responds to Investors Affected by MMTLP Aftermath
- MMTLP Scandal Recognized as Biggest Wall Street Fraud
- MMTLP Injustice is Now Spreading Like Wildfire
Market News Published Daily
For stock market, business news and updates, join the newsletter to receive weekly market news and notifications straight to your inbox.
Franknez.com is the media site that keeps retail investors informed.
- Gain access to EXCLUSIVE FrankNez articles you won’t find here.
- Become part of a private and safe Discord community, just for retail investors.
- Get drawn at the end of the year for holiday giveaways.
Recommended For You ✨
- Chase Customers Now Unable to Access Money Through ATMs
- Massive Layoffs in California Now Underway Prior to Holidays
- The US Treasury Direct is Now Freezing Customer Accounts
- A US Bank is Now Denying Customers Access to Money
- A US Company Now Declares An Unexpected Bankruptcy
- California Now Has Massive Departures As Hundreds of Thousands Leave