5 new In-N-Out Burger locations in California have now been approved increasing its number of chains in the west coast.
According to a recent report from USA Today: Two stores will open in the company’s Southern California backyard, one in San Juan Capistrano and one in Perris.
There will also be a new store in the heart of the state in Madera.
Many retailers have been closing permanently or filing for unexpected chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Seeing chains such as In-N-Out expand shows a positive outlook for the economy where mainly businesses are reportedly facing economic turmoil.
Here is the list of the new and upcoming In-N-Out California locations:
- 1830 W. Cleveland Ave. Madera, CA 93637
- 229 Old Nuevo Rd. Perris, CA 92570
- 31791 Del Obispo St. San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- 1740 Ventura Blvd, Oxnard, CA 93036
- 515 McMurray Road, Buellton, CA 93427
Specific opening dates for these new In-N-Out locations have yet to be announced.
According to ScrapeHero, “there are 394 In-N-Out Burger restaurants in the United States as of October 04, 2023.
The state with the most number of In-N-Out Burger locations in the US is California, with 272 restaurants, which is about 69% of all In-N-Out Burger restaurants in the US.
Other Economy News Today
Massive layoffs in California are now underway prior to the holidays according to the latest WARN data.
Under the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, an employer with more than 100 full-time workers must provide a 60-day notice before laying off 50 or more people at a single site.
California is seeing growing number figures of upcoming layoffs in the state until the end of the year, mainly through mid November.
The company with the biggest job cuts in California prior to the holidays will be FedEx, where more than 400 people will lose their jobs.
In August, 170 employees were affected in Indiana, 220 in Pennsylvania, and 280 in Texas.
94 and 79 FedEx employees will lose their jobs in Colorado and Ohio for the month of November as well.
So far, California remains the #1 state with the most layoffs in the country.
The state has had 62,674 layoffs this year across 1,114 businesses.
Below is a list of businesses that filed WARN notices of upcoming job cuts in California this year:
- FedEx. 405 job cuts by 11/15.
- Sonoco Products. 292 job cuts by 11/01.
- Shaw Industries Group Inc. Plant WG. 283 job cuts by 11/20.
- Matheson Flight Extenders, Inc. 257 job cuts by 11/13.
- PLI Holdings, Inc. job cuts by 11/14.
- LEER Group. 215 job cuts by 11/11.
Market News Published Daily 📰
Don’t forget to opt-in for push notifications so you don’t miss a single article!
Also, thank you to all of our blog sponsors. This year we’ve been able to increase push notifications slots making it more convenient than ever for new readers to receive their daily market news and updates.
- Gain access to EXCLUSIVE FrankNez articles you won’t find here.
- Become part of a private and safe Discord community, just for retail investors.
- Get drawn at the end of the year for holiday giveaways.
Recommended For You ✨
- Massive Layoffs in California Now Underway Prior to Holidays
- The US Treasury Direct is Now Freezing Customer Accounts
- Florida Now Has Massive Departures As Hundreds of Thousands Leave
- A US Company Now Declares An Unexpected Bankruptcy
- Chase Customers Now Unable to Access Money Through ATMs
- California Now Has Massive Departures As Hundreds of Thousands Leave