SEC Chairman Gary Gensler continues to dodge the MMTLP inquires according to the latest briefing.
Last week, Rep. David Valadao, California’s 22nd Congressional District, requested four key things from the SEC Chair and CEO of FINRA in regard to MMTLP — one being an audited share count.
“Considering the seriousness of this situation and the substantial consequences on my constituents, I urge your prompt attention. I appreciate your consideration of this critical issue,” said the Congressman.
Now Rep. Ralph Norman has asked Chairman Gensler if he’s aware of the MMTLP situation and whether he knows what the aggregated share count is.
The SEC Chair failed to address whether the SEC had that information on file.
In mid-July, Congressman Eli Crane, 2nd District of Arizona, submitted a letter to both SEC Chairman Gary Gensler and the House Financial Services Committee Chairman Patrick McHenry relating to the MMTLP fraud allegations.
By late July, a total of 15 congress members requested an MMTLP update from SEC Chairman Gary Gensler relating to fraud allegations that stemmed from a U3 halt, which resulted in disastrous losses for investors.
Tens of thousands of investors’ money has been stuck in limbo ever since FINRA locked MMTLP shareholders from buying or selling the stock just days prior to delisting the ticker.
Shareholders are doing everything in their power to raise concerns around the issue in efforts to find a solution.
Why does Gary Gensler continue to doge MMTLP? Users online allege he’s protecting bad actors behind the fraud.
This is a developing story – for more market news and updates, opt-in for push notifications, join the newsletter, or follow me on social media below.
Market News Published Daily 📰
Don’t forget to opt-in for push notifications so you don’t miss a single article!
Also, thank you to all of our blog sponsors. This year we’ve been able to increase push notifications slots making it more convenient than ever for new readers to receive their daily market news and updates.
- Gain access to EXCLUSIVE FrankNez articles you won’t find here.
- Become part of a private and safe Discord community, just for retail investors.
- Get drawn at the end of the year for holiday giveaways.
Recommended For You ✨
- A US Bank is Now Denying Customers Access to Money
- A Massive Bank Now Closes Several Branches in Florida
- A US Company Now Declares An Unexpected Bankruptcy
- Florida Now Has Massive Departures As Hundreds of Thousands Leave
- California Now Has Massive Departures As Hundreds of Thousands Leave
- Wells Fargo is Now Freezing Bank Accounts in New Scandal