Are you wondering how to make money online without showing your face? This December I’m receiving a $65K payout from September’s ad revenue.
You read that correctly, that’s in just one month.
What’s even more mind boggling is that I earned this incredible payout from the comfort of my home.
In fact, January’s payout is looking like a $40K – $50K month, another massive month.
I literally went from earning my first $100 online to then my first $1,000 before ultimately hitting $8K per month.
How did I make such a big jump without any employees or a team this year?
Simple, I was able to break into a much bigger market which exposed me to millions upon millions of more people.
What’s wild is I made all this money online without showing my face through my blog.
Does this mean you have to start a blog too? Well, not exactly.
I help you identify which online platform and method is best for you in my book, “Unlock Your Personal Brand”.
But for now, I’m going to break down 3 ways you can start making money online without showing your face down below.
For those who are new to the online money-making game:
- Yes you can become an influencer without showing your face, I know many and will show you how.
- Yes you will have the opportunity to make money while you sleep.
- And yes you will (with time) have the time and financial freedom to spend your day and money however you’d like.
- I made my first $10 online writing music reviews on a website I created in 2019.
- I also started to generate around $300 per month selling merchandise on eBay as a side hustle.
- Then I created my blog in 2020 which now receives around 2 million views per month and generates 5-figures monthly.
Now, let’s get to it.
How To Make Money Online Without Showing Your Face
Making money online without showing your face is something anybody can do, but especially you.
The fact that you have landed here shows effort and a willingness to start.
And if I’m being honest, that’s literally all it takes, that same consistency.
Now, there are 3 major ways on how to make money online without showing your face.
- Podcasting – What I love about podcasting is that you don’t necessarily have to show your face since the content is being consumed in audio format.
- YouTube Shows/Series – Creators are making money online without showing their face on YouTube by creating shows or series that don’t necessarily involve being in front of the camera.
- Blogging – Blogging is all about writing. This is a great way to build an online presence without the world having to hear your voice or see you on screen.
Chances are you want to make money online without showing your face because you’re an introvert, I’m one myself!
A smaller percentage of you simply don’t want the fame and are more private, though you wouldn’t necessarily consider yourselves an introvert, and that’s cool too.
But how do you make money online anyway?
In my book “Unlock Your Personal Brand” I go over what the best online method for you may be and also walk you step by step on how to start as early as today.
However, for the sake of this blog post, I will summarize some of the key points just for you.
Last month I made nearly $65K online without showing my face just from ad revenue.
Whether you decide to start a blog, a podcast, or a channel, you will want to start making money through ad revenue first.
What’s incredible about making money online and why it’s such an attractive career today is because of the massive leverage creators have at their disposal.
Whether you run a blog, podcast, or YouTube channel, you have the ability and tools at your disposal to get paid by millions upon millions of people for only creating a piece of work once.
This is what is known as ‘leveraged income’.
It’s when you create something once and get paid for it multiple times.
That’s the power of online leverage.
How To Start Making Money Online
The first thing you have to do to start making money online is identify which platform you will be taking on.
🔥 You can start a blog with Bluehost, create a podcast, or start your very own YouTube channel to start making money online without necessarily having to show your face.
⭐ The second step is to monetize your blog, podcast, or YouTube channel with ads.
⭐ For a blog, you’ll want to start with Google AdSense. For a podcast, you’ll want to sign up with PodBean. And for YouTube, you’ll need to first reach 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time to qualify.
How Much Money Can You Make Online?
Honestly, there is no limit to how much money you can make online due to the massive leverage at the disposal of content creators.
You can make as much money online without showing your face depending on how many hits your platform receives.
Can You Become An Influencer Without Showing Your Face?
Absolutely. More and more people are becoming influencers on social media without showing their face.
The key here is knowing how to position yourself to achieve this goal.
In my book “Unlock Your Personal Brand”, I go over in detail how to market and promote yourself to attain the online success you desire.
Anyone can start a blog, a podcast, or a YouTube channel.
However, your work needs to be seen and heard for your success to grow.
My blog only received 8,500 views its first year. In my second year, the blog received 3 million views.
Nearly four years after starting, my blog has amassed more than 12 million all-time blog hits from the time of this publication.
I quit my job during my second year and never looked back.
I often tell my fiancé, “more people need to live like this.”
Believe me when I say that if I could do this, you can do it too.
Last month I made a whopping $65K online without showing my face and the only way to describe how I feel is grateful.
If you’re serious about learning how to start this new journey, I highly recommend reading the gems in “Unlock Your Personal Brand”.
It’s only $12 but my readers get a discount using code: THENEZ.
- Here you will identify how to make money online from scratch, via a platform that best suits you.
- You will learn how to market your brand to the world.
- How to build relationships that will exponentially grow your platform.
- How to position yourself as an authority and gain influence, and much more.
If you have any questions I’ll be more than happy to answer them in the comment section down below.
Also, if you’re interested in learning more ways on how to make money online, read my new segment “The Money Blog”.
You can follow me on Instagram.