AMC Entertainment is boosting its social media presence game.
The company located in Leawood, Kansas is looking for a Social Media Director whose key role will be to strategically grow AMC’s engagement and revenue through media platforms.
AMC Entertainment has made big moves in the past two years since its resurrection from the Covid Pandemic, but its focus on social media has the potential to scale the company to higher heights.
In 2021, the movie theatre chain grew to billions of dollars in market capitalization when retail investors bought the company stock to squeeze short sellers.
It was social media platforms such as Reddit, Twitter, and Discord communities that set the stage for AMC Entertainment’s return on Wall Street.
The company nearly filed for bankruptcy but not before millions of retail investors saved it.
Here is the latest AMC news today.
Welcome to Franknez.com – if you haven’t joined the newsletter, be sure to do that below. I’m publishing market news and updates daily.
Let’s dive right into it!
Join the newsletter to become part of an activist group fighting for market transparency!
Receive weekly market news and articles like this to stay up to date.
AMC Social Media Director Role
AMC Entertainment posted an application on Indeed describing a major role in the company that will strategically grow revenue and social media presence through social media platforms.
This leadership role will lead a small team to help build AMC’s brand and increase sales and profits through the use of social media marketing.
The key focus according to the application is to identify and engage with moviegoers while growing and evolving their social media presence.
AMC Entertainment will be optimizing their social media efforts on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Tik-Tok, and others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in media strategy, planning, and/or buying
- Experience leading social media brand voice, content, and/or execution strategy
- Experience with analysis to estimate and prove ROI/ROMI
- Strategic planning and program management
- Knowledge of or interest in the film exhibition industry
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and other office-oriented tools
Also read: Now is The Time to Buy AMC Stock
Social Media Move is a Sleeping Giant
AMC Entertainment understands the power of social media and it also understands the importance of its community.
Social media has changed the way we communicate and spread awareness.
Now that the company is focused on tapping into this gigantic tool, we can expect AMC to reach several more customers through social media, via paid advertising or organically.
And along the process, potentially an even bigger shareholder base.
AMC’s social media move is a sleeping giant.
Short sellers beware.
You Can Follow Me On: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram